Sunday, June 26, 2011

Half year, half price!!!

Friday marks the beginning of July, as well as the halfway point through the year. I was thinking to myself the other day, "This year has gone by pretty fast". It feels like only yesterday that I met my wife, and then got married. It's pretty crazy!! So, in thinking that time goes by so fast I came up with the perfect idea for friends and fans of Sir Brian Photography to get their photo's and some memories of them taken and preserved.


Everyone needs their photo taken,
Any photo-shoot, scheduled or shot in the month of July will get 50% off their total. And any one who has already been one of my clients before refers a friend will get a coupon for 50% good till the end of the year.

Perfect opportunity for those with children, or a loved one and would just like some nice photos. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment