Monday, June 20, 2011

Banana Orange Smoothies


Ingredients
  • 1 ½ cups Honey Flavored Yogurt
  • ½ cup Mango Juice
  • ¼ cup Wheat Germ
  • ½ tsp. Vanilla
  • 1 Large ripe Banana, peeled and sliced
  • 1 Orange, peeled and parted
  • ¼ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
Directions
  1. Place all ingredients in blender container. Cover and blend on high speed 1 minute or until smooth.
  2. Pour into glasses and sprinkle with additional Wheat Germ, and Cinnamon.

Prep: 5 min
Serv: 2
This recipe originally came from the side of "Bob's Red Mill Natural Raw Wheat Germ
", I made a few adjustments and thought it tasted wonderfully. I also added an apple that I had in the fridge that I didn't think was going to be eaten any time soon and thought it would make a welcome addition


I figured I would try something new today and post what I made for breakfast along with a nice picture of it. I've been following lots of food blogs and have been wanting to experiment with taking pictures of food so I thought this might make a first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment